Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SNOW

I woke up this morning and got ready for work like I do every day. When I left the house there was white stuff on my car and some was slightly falling but it would melt before it hit the ground. I have never seen snow fall before so I was super excited! Everyone keeps telling me I am going to get over liking it really fast... I hope not cause then my winter would just suck! I figure it is better to keep a positive attitude about things rather then hate it. I already dislike being cold and it seems like I have a heater on constantly at work, in my room, and in my car. I do not have any winter clothes either... The only two places I have lived have been California and Hawaii... and they do not really require you to wear warm clothes much. When I lived in Hawaii, I would be surfing this time of year instead of bundled up and sitting in front of a heater. I am excited for a white Christmas tho! Except I will probably be in California for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment