Friday, October 26, 2012

Girls Night In


Last week my three girl friends Heidi, Mckenna and Michal (yes a girl named Michal) came over and we watched a chick flick (All About Steve) and I attempted to make cinnamon rolls. I was up till 12:30 and they still were not quite done so I went to bed. Everyone had left by that point.
I think it is important to have girl friends. Someone to talk to when you need to complain about guys or just want to go out and have a good time (in my case its usually staying in). There is a difference between "girl talk" and gossip. Girl talk uplifts while gossip is just mean.
I am grateful I have great girl friends here in Utah! They are amazing! There are always there when I need someone to talk to or to go to Winco with to buy food cause I have nothing to eat or to come over and do a puzzle with me and watch chick flicks and attempt to make Nutella Hot Chocolate. Or Heidi is always great to go hiking or to the gym or any other random thing we decide to do. Heidi and I have been friends since 2008. We went to BYUH together so we would always go to the beach together. Mckenna and Michal I just met in my ward here in Orem but I love them already.

I have been missing out not having girl friends for most of my life. I always said I do not get along with girls very well for different reasons but I got over myself. Especially when I moved to Orem and they called me to be in the Relief Society Presidency and I had to get to know all the girls in the ward. It has been a great experience so far and I am looking forward to serving and getting to know many other amazing sisters in my ward.


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! :) I am so glad you have girls to have girls night with... even though I'm not there to have fun with you haha

    ReplyDelete