Monday, January 7, 2013

Snow Fort and snowman




My friend Brandon made a snow fort and I helped him and his brother finish it. It is pretty awesome. Brandon is 6'2" and he can stand up in the middle of it. Me being a little shorter can stand up pretty much anywhere in it. 

A few weeks before we made the snow fort we made this huge snowman and named him Tiny Tim. Again Brandon next to the snowman is 6'2'' and as you can see the snowman is still taller then him. 


I made this little snowman with my cousin Mason a few days before I made the huge one with Brandon. I named this small little guy Fred. Mason decided to put that other snow ball on top of his head after I went inside. Its a tumor now... Poor Fred has cancer....


No comments:

Post a Comment